Monday, October 30, 2006

My 2 Best Pals!

I wanted to post this cute picture of Kate and Kramer. They've been my two best buddies these past three months while I've been home. I just love them both! :) Today I took Kate to the preschool at UNLV for a "trial" run while I went to work for a couple of hours. It actually went better than I expected. Kate took a nap in her little crib there, drank a bottle and had "dance class" with Ms. Jenny. I think she'll have a lot of fun there. They do art projects, take daily walks, play outside on the grass, do dance, play with toys, etc. The teacher, Ms. Monica, said Kate did pretty well today. Granted it was only about 3 hours, so we'll see how she does all day on Wednesday. Tomorrow is my last full day at home, so we're going to take full advantage! Plus it's Halloween tomorrow so we're going to have some fun! Kate will have to don her favorite chicken costume once again, but I think it's growing on her! :) She's just so cute in it!
Well, my maternity leave has been nothing short of fabulous. I'm going to miss lounging around with Kate and Kramer all day. But this will be a good thing for her; she'll get lots of fun experiences at preschool. And I'll be able to help Mike achieve his goal of getting his college degree. I'm so proud of him for taking the initiative and having the drive to complete it. And I'm proud of ME for being his sugar-mama so he can go to school!
More later!

No comments: