So, I learned a valuable lesson today. And that is, be SO careful of who you trust and who you tell stuff to. I've only been back at work for two weeks, and already I've learned that the hard way. And if you don't have anything nice to say about someone, SHUT UP! That's my lesson for the day. A good one, if you ask me.
On to other, more positive thoughts... Kate is an absolute DOLL! She went to bed at 6:30 last night, and slept clear until 5:30 this morning! I kept thinking she'd wake up around 9 or so to eat, but nope! She slept on and on. I woke up practically every hour to check on her. So I got no sleep. But she slept like a dream! I just love that little gal. She's finally over her cold, which she passed on to me and Mike. But we can take it! I just count myself so blessed to be her mother. Whenever anything else is going wrong, I can just think of Kate and that sweet angelic face and be grateful for her and for our family. Family rocks!
1 comment:
Hey Karen, I love TWOP -- it's hard not to get addicted. The Amazing Race and Gilmore Girls recaps rock.
ps Kate is such a doll! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment