Wednesday, June 13, 2007

3, 6, 9

Well, Kate's almost 11 months now, but I'm finally getting the pictures of her in her 9 month shirt. It's amazing to see the changes and how big she's getting!
Here is Miss Kate at 3 months on October 18th...
And then at 6 months on January 18th...
Then at 9 months on April 18th!
Our gal is growing up... and I must say, she's getting cuter by the month! :) I'll post the "1 year shirt" pose on her birthday on July 18th!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

She is darling!!! I love her!

This might be a really dumb question but are her eyes blue? All this time they looked dark to me but close up they look blue!?

Karen said...

I actually have no idea what color her eyes are! They range from dark blue to brownish to almost grey sometimes. So weird! I cannot pinpoint the color of her eyes!

jessi said...

Can you believe you are talking about her turning one already? Each new thing she does seems even more exciting and cute than the things she learned in the past. She looks so fun! Abram just took his first steps on Tuesday night. His biggest demand lately is having his mom accompany him around the house over and over and over again.