Today is our 5 year anniversary! It's been a wonderful 5 years and we hope it continues forever! I love this man so much! He's an amazing father, a loving husband, and he puts up with a LOT from me (I can be a cranky be-yotch sometimes!) But he's good to me. We have so much fun together, whether it's just lounging watching movies, grocery shopping, or taking vacations. We click. He sees the good in me that many times I can't see for myself. I am so proud of the way he's working his arse off to go to school and provide for me and Kate. He never complains. He never gets mad (well... okay that's not entirely true; but I admit, I provoke him with my... um... "shopping addiction"). He's funny, he always tries to cheer me up, he works so hard, and he's just a cool guy. Happy Anniversary, baby! I love you!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, CUTE MIKE SHARP!
2 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
You guys are the perfect couple ... with now a perfect baby!
Hope you guys have a wonderful night!
love,
Bridget
Happy Anniversary to you guys as well! I really think it is something how we got married just a year apart from eachother and had babies just two weeks apart from eachother. Isn't that Kate getting to be more and more fun everyday? We are glad to keep posted on life for the Sharp family. love, jessi and jacob and abram berg
Post a Comment