Monday, June 04, 2007

Tadpole Pics!

Kate is a "Tadpole"--- at the preschool that's the name of her age group. They have all sorts of fun! She's adjusting quite nicely, even though I still cry after I drop her off, nearly every morning! She's got that smile that just melts my heart! She's discovered a great friend in the mirror-- herself!
WATER DAY! Each Tuesday and Wednesday, the kids get in their bathing suits and play in sprinklers, pools, etc. Kate loves it! Here's one of her drying off. I love this face. To quote my friend, Bridget, it's a face that says "wat up biznatch?" My little gal has some ATTITUDE!
WATER DAYS!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You are so lucky to have such a great preschool for Kate! I truly wish that I could find a place like that for Deacon for a day or two a week!

She is such a happy and gorgeous girl!

BKFW said...

Dang .. in that last pic, Kate has the look of "wat up biznatch?"

But, slightly cuter.

Aww, a beautiful girl with an attitude .. loves it.