Tuesday, June 05, 2007
First Few Steps...
Kate took a few wobbly first steps yesterday! It was such a proud moment... for the preschool teachers watching her. Of course I was nowhere to be found. I was locked away in some office at UNLV, not watching my baby take her first steps. Dang it! These are the times I loath working!!!! Mike said that the teachers shouldn't have even told us that Kate started walking. Best if we discover it on our own! But alas, she would not repeat the glorious moment for us last night. We kept standing her up and going "Okay, walk Kate!" And she would look at us like, "Ummm... yeah... not so much right now." So I guess we will just have to live through the stories of the preschool teachers! Boo hoo. I'm sad. But I am very happy that she is progressing so nicely. I really am happy that she's there at a place where she's loved and well taken care of, and that I'm able to put Mike through school and that we have such a good situation going on right now. We are really blessed, I know that! But it sucks all the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
all of these moments will be worth it when mike graduates and you will be able to stay home with her!! we can't wait to see ya in august.
Post a Comment