So last Thursday, Kate's preschool held its "Harvest Festival" where the kids got to dress up, have a parade, eat food, play games, etc. Don't even get me started on how nobody is allowed to celebrate "Halloween" anymore... it has to be a "Harvest" celebration... whatever!!! In any case, we did have a great time! Little Miss Kate was a monkey, or a "chimpette" as I called her. She was so cute, I just wanted to squeeze her! I sewed a bow on the top of her costume to make her unisex costume more "girly". Mike and I had such fun with her at that party!
Mike got her all ready for the costume parade! Note the banana on her costume, and her lunchbox in hand. She would NOT let go of that lunchbox!
Daddy and Kate. She wasn't super happy about being dressed up. But she got used to it.
Mommy and Kate... and some random little lost Pooh-bear in the background.
2 comments:
I love how she wouldn't let go of her lunch bag. Sounds a lot like something Abram might do - they sure know how to communicate without saying it in words right now! I love how you added a feminine touch to her costume. Abram would have made a great monkey too this year because he has really taken to eating bananas!
Kate is my favorite monkey in the whole world!!!
Post a Comment