Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A Few Family Photos

I wanted to share a few of our recent family photos. I thought it would be so fun to get our pictures taken, but it actually kind of sucked. Kate was tired and wanted nothing to do with it all... Kramer wouldn't look at the camera on cue... and I was so hot I felt like I was sweating in every picture. Oh, and Mike thinks he looks too bald. So there you have it! A big thanks to my friend, Becca, for trying her darndest to make us look like a cute family! There are some priceless ones of Kate and Kramer. But as for a perfect family picture to include in this year's Christmas card? Ummmm, not so much. She's so sassy! I love this picture.
Kramer just wanted to lounge amongst the leaves.
See what I mean? At this point in the photo shoot, Kate was seriously DONE!
LOVE this picture! My two little cuties.
Probably the best attempt at the family pic... no Kramer to be found, though.

5 comments:

jessi said...

I love the pictures of Kate especially. At least you have good 15-16 month old pics of her. You guys look great as usual - just imagine when there are more than just four of you. . .

Sunflower Mama said...

Karen- I love that Kate & Kramer pic! You are one hot mamma! Okay I think your pics turned out great! It only gets better with more kiddies- after about 40 takes.. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey there stranger,
I was at Michelles the other day and she showed me your blog. You look the same as you did 14 yrs ago at Bryce. I was telling her how much I miss our fun little adventures that summer. I would love to catch up with you. You can email me at chesnutpaige@yahoo.com or you can see my blog at thechesnutchat.blogspot.com. I would LOVE to hear from you. see ya later chickie
Paige

Taralee said...

I think that bottom one is very cute!! If that's the best you got then at least you got a cute one :) Kate is so cute!!! :)

Paige and Jason said...

Hey Karen,
Its so great to hear from you. I would LOVE to see you guys again. We are going to be in So.Utah from the 28th to the 31st of this month. If you are going to be there visiting your family I would so love to see and talk to you. Let me know your holiday plans if your coming to Ut.
Paige