My friend, Bridget, sent me the funniest thing... it's this Elf website! You can create your own little elfs and they do a dance! Check out our family's elf dance at:
Hey Karen, Im sorry its taken me this long to get back to you. My life is compleatly insane right now. I would love to be able to email back and forth. Would you email me at chesnutpaige@yahoo.com and let me know what email address I can keep up with you at. Thanks so much. Hope to hear from you soon. Paige
Okay, I shouldn't have gotten started on the whole elf thing. For some reason it was so funny to me last night and I was doing it for a bunch of family and friends. I ended up neglecting dinner and everything else as I sat here giggling to myself....
2 comments:
Hey Karen,
Im sorry its taken me this long to get back to you. My life is compleatly insane right now. I would love to be able to email back and forth. Would you email me at chesnutpaige@yahoo.com and let me know what email address I can keep up with you at. Thanks so much. Hope to hear from you soon.
Paige
Okay, I shouldn't have gotten started on the whole elf thing. For some reason it was so funny to me last night and I was doing it for a bunch of family and friends. I ended up neglecting dinner and everything else as I sat here giggling to myself....
Post a Comment