Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Thanksgiving Plans
Well, here we are, on the eve's eve of Thanksgiving! I CANNOT WAIT to leave work behind for a few days and focus on spending time with Mike, Kate and the rest of my family. We are so excited for everyone (minus Elder Brian Grady) to get together. Kevin and Leslie will fly out tomorrow, barring any airline/weather catastrophes. All we keep hearing on the news is how airports are already slammed and weather threatens to delay flights, etc. Ugh. And they don't have the greatest luck when it comes to flights. Hopefully by this time tomorrow we'll be on our way to Cedar City! Last year Mike and I hosted his side of the family in Las Vegas, so this year we're heading to Cedar for some of my mom's AMAZING cooking! She's seriously the best cook ever! We are also planning a trip to Zion, the Festival of Trees, a parade, and other fun activities. But most importantly, Mike and I need some relaxation time. These past few months have been supremely stressful, so it's going to be a good time to rest and spend some time as a family. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We hope your family has a great Thanksgiving! Also, hopefully you will be able to relax and enjoy a break from work!!
have a blast as I know you will with your family!
In case you check this before you leave, Nick and I will be home as well. Maybe we can find some time to get together and then we can finally meet your family and you can meet my boys (if I decide to bring them--they are being little stinkers :-). Anyway, I would love to be able to see you again after what....10 + years??? If not, have a great Thanksgiving!
We hope you have a wonderful holiday with all of your family. It sounds like you'll be enjoying your holiday break! I love going home for the holidays- nothing like fresh mountain air at night with the fireplaces going.. mmmmm...
Post a Comment