Wednesday, January 16, 2008

First Airplane Ride!

Going to Idaho for Christmas was a blast, and it also marked Kate's first plane ride! She did really well. The trip itself went okay, except it was snowing so hard in Idaho Falls that we couldn't land for about 30 minutes! It was a scary landing, let me tell you! I hate DRIVING in the snow, much less landing in a plane in it! Not to mention the fact that the same plan actually skidded off the runway at that same airport the week before! Yikes. Anyway, we made it in one piece and Kate never knew anything was going on! Mommy and Kate waiting to board!
Once on board, Daddy and Kate took nice long naps.
At least the ride was soothing to them. I was clutching my armrests the entire time! Flying in snow makes me nervous!
But hey-- we made it! And had a great time in Idaho!

2 comments:

jessi said...

It was fun to show Abram pictures of Kate on the airplane - as we need to prep him for his flight to the states coming up sometime this spring or summer. Yikes! I think what can be the most saving about the flight is having daddy their to travel with too!

Willy The Prince said...

looks like you had an amazing trip. I read your comment on Arynne's blog--of course I remember you. You look as beautiful as usual, and Kate looks like an Angel.