Kristene tagged me... so here we go:
FAVORITES...
BOOK:
Oh this is going to make me sound SO shallow, but I am addicted to the "Shopaholic" series by Sophie Kinsella! They're great reads!
MOVIE(s):
Um, Legally Blonde, Gone With the Wind, Office Space, Father of the Bride... I could go on and on!!!
COLOR:
Pink or Red
TV SHOW(s):
The Office, Seinfeld, Amazing Race, Grey's Anatomy, American Idol, Friends reruns, Survivor
GUILTY PLEASURE(s):
Perezhilton.com, Us Weekly, Old Navy
OUTFIT:
Jeans and a comfy sweater
BODY PART:
On me, um, I guess my smile
On Mike: his eyes
KITCHEN TIP:
I'm stealing from Rachael Ray here, but seriously, you NEED a good knife!!!
LIFE LESSON:
I'm in the middle of learning one at the moment, which is don't waste your life away waiting for "someday" to come.
ACTIVITY:
Dinner and a movie with Mike OR just hanging out at the house playing with Kate.
FOOD:
Ice cream!!!
CHILD RAISING TIP:
I'm hardly an expert. But Babywise is the best at getting your kid to sleep through the night!
TATTOO:
Nope. Never.
ELEMENT:
Huh? Not sure about this one. The element I'm in right now is my new office at UNLV!
No comments:
Post a Comment