Sometimes I wonder how we managed to produce such a freakin' amazingly adorable child! :) In any case, my sweet little Kate is already working on her catwalk in heels. She cracks me up!
She can walk in heels much better than her mama!
Mike is convinced he's got a million-dollar idea: BABY STILETTOS. He swears parents would snatch up heels for their baby girls in a heartbeat, and has charged me with designing a line of baby stilettos. Yeah right! :) But I'm sure somebody out there would strap their kids in heels.
Kate clomped up and down the hallway for about 20 minutes in these shoes. What a dollface!
I love my darling little diva-girl!
3 comments:
She is so dang cute! I can't believe how grown up she looks. Love you all!
If you did create baby stilletos, Riley would for sure be your first customer. She has been asking me forever when she gets to wear high heels. Maybe you would make millions!!
How cute is that! She looks just like her mommy. As far as the baby heels, I have enough ankle problems, I wouldn't want my Katelyn to start early with that. She still has a Basketball future ahead of her! hahaha. Can't have "weak ankles" in basketball.
Post a Comment