There are so many pictures that I've been meaning to post, and yet haven't, and now they're like several months old and I don't even know if it's relevant to post them anymore. But guess what? It's my blog and I can do what I want! :) So it's Friday, and in the grand tradition of "Casual Friday" and taking it a bit easy at work (since my boss isn't even here yet, I don't feel guilty) I am now going to share a few random pictures that have been piling up on the old computer flash drive. Enjoy!
Last fall, during a visit to Cedar City, we attended some kind of "fairytale" parade thing, which featured all sorts of cartoony characters and animals like the one featured below. Kate was absolutely petrified the entire time! These things kept coming up to her and she'd shrink back in fear. Poor thing. It was cute though!
It was freeeeeezing sitting out there on Main Street watching this parade. But it was one of those things that helped to ring in the holiday season. Afterward, we went inside and warmed up at the Festival of Trees. This picture below makes me laugh, cause we all look so serious in our glasses. Come on people! It's a parade--- enjoy yourselves a bit! :) I think this expression was frozen on our faces, as it was seriously like 20 degrees at that point.
My darling little pumpkin! This is just a random Sunday before church, as Kate was finishing her breakfast.
And begging for more bananas, I think.
Okay, the picture below is seriously one of my favorite shots of Kate ever. We were at my friend Jen's daughter's birthday party back in November, and this was just before they did the pinata. She had such a great time with all the little kiddies. This picture just captures her sweet little personality... kind of shy, but extremely lovable. I heart her! :)
6 comments:
Karen,
A sheep parade and now a weird creature parade. Only in Cedar. Man i'm homesick :)
She is sooooo darling. I wish there were some way we could get together with you and suzette for a "bryce canyon reunion" I miss you girlies.
Paige
Kate is a doll! I heart her too.
I remember those parades in Cedar. I think I was in the Christmas one once. Looks like the streets were packed and rocking ;)
Happy Friday, two hours until I am out of here for the weekend. Can't wait.
awww, I love random picture day! I can't wait to see little Kate again. And hopefully we'll see you guys again before you come up for 7/4. We saw lynette & dave last week at church for randy & diana's homecoming talks and it was so good to see them. but it made us miss you guys tons!
Great pics, Karen. Kate is SO darling!
That is adorable. I love the pics. She is a cutie!
Post a Comment