LOL! Oh my gosh, she IS adorable!!! I was laughing so hard because she talks like she knows the characters personally!! So cute.
I always loved Lisa, and loved when she would come visit you at the Zeta House. And her voice reminds me so much of you Karen and that makes me miss you, especially your laugh.
Karen! I am so glad that you posted that! Lisa cracks me up! She was totally herself! I just wish I were there to see it! Now, if Lisa had a blog I could congratulate her on her blog, but I just hope she sees this comment!
3 comments:
LOL! Oh my gosh, she IS adorable!!! I was laughing so hard because she talks like she knows the characters personally!! So cute.
I always loved Lisa, and loved when she would come visit you at the Zeta House. And her voice reminds me so much of you Karen and that makes me miss you, especially your laugh.
Wow Lisa's all grown up. She talks alot like your Mom. Alot of the same movements. It's crazy.
Karen! I am so glad that you posted that! Lisa cracks me up! She was totally herself! I just wish I were there to see it! Now, if Lisa had a blog I could congratulate her on her blog, but I just hope she sees this comment!
Post a Comment