Friday, June 20, 2008

Random Pics Friday!

Once again it's time for a few random pics for this Friday! :) I'm so happy that this week is over, as it has been kind of busy and crazy and I'm looking forward to replenishing my energy with a fun weekend with my family. Not that we have any plans or anything, but I need a couple of days to gather myself together and getting focused on tasks at hand. More to come on that, I'm sure.
Anyway, a few weeks ago, we visited our dear dear friends, Shay & Steve and their adorable kids in St. George. They're building a mammoth new house and we stopped by for the grand tour! It's incredible-- great job you guys!
Here's me and Shay-- I love this girl!

Kate, Shami & Shaden playing on the lot next door
When we were in Cedar for Memorial Day Weekend, we visited our neighbors who have chickens and a lamb in their backyard! Their son is raising the lamb to be sold at auction, but I can't imagine how they can do that without getting all attached to that cute little thing!
Kate was afraid, but Mike was right there to calm her fears. I think he enjoyed playing with the animals way more than Kate did!
Mike fed the chicks out of his hand! Kate, as you can tell, was not really amused by the whole thing.
Our annual visit to the cemetery on Memorial Day. Here we are next to my Grandpa Petty's grave. We miss him so much!!!
Mom made the beautiful floral arrangements. And Kate did her best to decorate the headstone.
It seems like just yesterday that I was posting on this blog about last Memorial Day! This year has gone by FAST!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

What great pics! And holy toledo that house is freakin' awesome! I can't believe how looooong it's been since I've seen "red dirt"! It looks like Bloomington....

And Karen, it is seriously unfair how good you look, you are gorgeous and I am jealous.