Just wanted to share some pictures of Kate.
Kate is officially a "big girl"~ not because she can dress herself or go potty or anything else like that. But gosh darn it, she's sleeping in a "big girl" bed! She's pretty excited about it. We've only had one falling-out-of-bed drama, which was on the first night. We heard a thud around 11p.m. and ran in to see Kate trying to climb back up into bed. She kept saying "fell outta bed!" all sad. That was the first thing she remembered the next morning. But the trauma has subsided, and she loves sleeping in her "new bed" every night.
These pictures make me smile. I love my little monkey!
4 comments:
So cute. I love the new bed.
Awww...they make me smile, too! keep posting them. she's a doll!!!
I can't believe we are both posting "growing up" pictures of our almost 2 year olds! That is so great that she likes her big girl bed. Cute little monkey in her little monkey pajamas.
Don't you love when they get to that stage when they do those big, huge, cheesy smiles!?!?
She is just adorable and I love her haircut.
Post a Comment