Well, for all the complaining I've done that Kate has no hair, we finally had to get what little hair she had cut. See Miss Kate has, for quite some time, been sporting a mullet the likes of which Billy Ray Cyrus would be proud. Very little hair up top, but cute little locks in the back. So during a recent visit to Cedar City we went to see Vickie, our dear friend who has been doing my hair for years (and who made Kate's gorgeous blessing dress, if you know anyone who's in the market).
Even though she wasn't crying or anything, Kate felt she needed a doughnut in order to get her hair evened out.
Here are her lovely locks. Of course I kept them! They're tucked away in an envelope in her baby book. I'll cherish them always! :)
Oh, and thanks to Vickie for doing MY hair too! I definitely needed a change. I can't wait until Kate's hair is actually long enough to do something with! But short hair or long, she's still my beautiful little angel. I love Kate so much!
Here's to many more "mommy and me" hair salon dates!
1 comment:
nice hair cut
Post a Comment