Monday, June 02, 2008

Yummmmmy!


Mike is the sweetest husband ever! For our anniversary he got me the perfume I've been drooling over for months... DKNY's Be Delicious Green Apple Perfume. It's sooooo... "delicious!"
If you've never tried it before, go on. I dare you! You'll fall in love!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Make sure to wear it on Sunday...I want a sniff of you.

Scott and Misty said...

I am so happy you found my blog. Kate is adorable and its good to see your happy life. We are moving to Boise in 2 months, where did you live?

The Christy Clan said...

Yep, still in television. I am the weekend weather geek on KRQE/KASA in Albuquerque. How is everything. I heard you left channel 8? Dangit, I was hoping you could get me a job in Vegas. :) How's everything?

Jay and Camille said...

Oh I love that stuff! I am jealous!