Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Weekend Away




















I just got these pictures from last month, when Uncle Derek and Aunt Lisa baby-sat Kate for the weekend while Mike and I enjoyed our anniversary in Mesquite. She had such a ball with them! She read books, played games, visited Uncle Derek at the flower shop, helped Aunt Lisa with the grocery shopping, and hammed it up for a bunch of adorable pics! Enjoy. And THANK YOU, L & D for taking such good care of our girl!












4 comments:

Taralee said...

So cute! Lucky you that you can leave her in such GOOD hands :)

jessi said...

Kate is so lucky to have an Aunt Lisa! How fun would that be??? Seriously, one of the best couples you could trust your little Kate with for sure. I love how after Abram has been out of his normal environment/routine, he seems to have learned and grown in so many other ways than his norm. They really captured the weekend well with the photos for her to remember - definitely worth making a little book out of for her to talk about and remember.

Petty Family said...

Baby Frank thought Lisa & Derek were pretty funny when they visited - how great to leave Kate with them!

Suzette said...

How fun for them to take pictures for you to see what she's up to while you are gone. Isn't it great to have a sister? I wish I lived closer to mine to help me with my crazy kids and have a fun night out!!!