Monday, August 11, 2008

Ummmm.....

I haven't posted for a while. Not sure why. There hasn't really been much to report, I guess. Plus I have been REALLY busy at work, so you know... my playtime has to come later! :)
Anyway, we're gearing up for some relaxation later this month... some family time at the cabin-- just me, Mike and Kate! We need a little family-bonding time, as this summer has been pretty busy for all of us.

But before that, I'm having a reunion of sorts with some of my girlfriends I worked with in Idaho Falls. We're meeting in Boise for a girls' weekend! I'm looking forward to it, as I haven't seen some of these gals in five years! We all have a common bond: working at KIFI Local News 8! :) Those were some crazy times; sometimes I wondered what in the world I was doing there, as there was a TON of drama. Drama like you wouldn't believe! Yet, I look back on my years there with fondness. We were all pretty much single and fancy-free back in those days, so my family really was all the people I worked with. I'm glad I got a chance to know all these amazing people! And I'm even more glad that we've been able to stay in touch over the years. So girls, I'll see you soon!

No comments: