Wednesday, September 03, 2008

90210 {the next generation}

Did anyone watch? What did you think of this new (not nearly as good) 90210? I thought the first hour was bor-ing. But the second kind of picked up, and of course it was awesome having Brenda and Kelly back on the same screen! Being a die-hard "old 90210" fan, this one might be a a little tough to get hooked on. Plus, it's a lot racier than the original 90210!!! But I did like how they incorporated the old cast with the new. Like Kelly's baby sister Erin Silver is now a main character, and at the beginning you catch a glimpse of Hannah Zuckerman-Vasquez (daughter of Andrea & Jesse). So while it might have some promise, maybe I'll just pop in my 90210 DVDs and relive the glory days.

4 comments:

HammondFam said...

Yeah, I saw it. Not sure I like the new 90210...a little too dramatic for my taste. Don't get me wrong, I like drama, but not unrealistic drama!!

HammondFam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzette said...

I agree way to racy. I hated and stoped watching when the boy that helped the guy get the pigs Dad was a porn star director way to much for me. I watch the old ones on Oxygen they are cheesy but so much better.

Lindsey said...

I only got to catch the last half hour of the show because, well, you know....kids! So I didn't really see enough to form an opinion. But all I can say is that I love that SoapNet has the originals on 2 times a night!!

I did still like Kelly though, and I think it would be funny to have her (way hot) ex-bf Colin come back and get her hooked on coke again. How would that be for a school counselor!?