I'm drowning in work! Help! It's been by far the busiest two weeks since I came to
UNLV. No time for blogging,
internet surfing, or on-line shopping these days! But we're good! Work is crazy, but at least I have a job. Mike's classes are hard, but he's keeping up. Kate is doing fantastic! Although remind me to write about our camping experience last weekend... we will NOT be doing that again any time soon. Other than that, life is just chugging by at a rapid pace. Hope all is well with everyone!
2 comments:
The nutty work pattern must be going around. My schedule has been so busy that I have to look at my planner to see where or what I'm doing next! I can't wait until it slows down a bit! To much chaos!!!1
sorry your work! Thanks for the post. I need all the encouragement I can get. I'm starting to doubt things.
Let's keep plugging along--soon we can relax....maybe
Post a Comment