Thursday, November 06, 2008

15 Year High School Reunion!!!







Say it ain't so!!! I got an e-mail yesterday telling me to get ready for my 15 year high school reunion! Oh my, are we seriously that old??? But yes, next summer indeed marks the 15th year since I graduated from good old Cedar High School waaaaay back in 1994. I'm not saying that high school was the best time of my life, in fact there are MANY moments (and a few people) I'd just as soon forget about. But there were a lot of good times and good friends, too. So with that in mind, I'm posting the website that was passed along to me by the reunion organizers, in the hopes that if any of my CHS Class of '94 friends read this, they can check out the website and fill out the information, etc. Even if you're not going (and I'm kind of on the fence about that) it's cool to see where people are and what they've been doing since our days as Cedar Redmen. I'm sure many of you have seen this, but in case you haven't, here's the website:
And maybe I'll see you at the reunion... if I lose 30 pounds first! :)

7 comments:

T&JCrawford said...

I fear that I might be one of those people you would like to forget. :) I hope not. But that would be really crazy to go to this since I didn't get to the ten year reunion. OMG! Remember all of the notes we wrote between classes!??! Now the kids try to text, but we take cell phones away. So, now I see the old fashioned written notes coming back into play. Should we plan a Mohey reunion, too? That would be cool.

Suzette said...

I too felt so OLD!!!! And I hope I'm not one of those people you would like to forget :) Karen you are so beautiful I'm always in aw (is that how you spell that?) of your perfect teath and your beauty. Isn't it geat how much you learn and grow from your past mistakes. I sometimes hate going back to Cedar because I feel like that Stupid little insacure girl that I was. I know I've learned alot. I hope that I have grown alot as well. I can't wait to see you. Call me when you get back from Mike family so we can plan a meeting place :)
GO REDS!!!

Sandgren Family said...

Hey!!!! Are we really that old?!?!? Lindsey found my blog and thanks to blog hopping I found you!! How are you doing? I can't believe how big Kate has gotten. I think the last time I heard from you was when she was born. Such a beautiful little girl! So it looks like you are still in Vegas. Are you enjoying it still? Have you and Jen hooked up since she moved there? Keep in touch! I'm so glad I found your blog!
Katrina

Willy The Prince said...

Oh yes, the Redmen. They were the best of times...and the worst. It's a shame we didn't hang much back at CHS, I was always, uh, occupied (HAHA as PDA queen...gross)

Doesn't matter live in the present and let me tell you, now that my sis lives in LV, I know that I will see you soon, meet Kate and Mike and it will be like we were always BFFs. I can tell!

Karen said...

Hah! I thought I was the PDA queen! Oh my gosh, I cringe at how dumb I was back then!!!

Lindsey said...

Karen was the PDA Queen? Dang! Atta girl!

Seriously...15 years? It's so crazy and sad that much time has passed...but not as sad as the fact that I still feel like I'm 18 sometimes (and then I look in the mirror!). You have to go, you'll be sad if you don't. And you'll still be the hottest girl there!!

Sunflower Mama said...

Okay I can't believe it's been 15 years! That makes me feel so old especially since I remember my mom going to her 20 year and that is sadly not too far off now! :-)
What the heck are you talking about? You seriously look FABULOUS. I'm fence sitting on this one cuz it just seems like yesterday that we went to the 10 year...