Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Really Long Day

I love the movie One Fine Day with Michelle Pfeiffer and George Clooney. But the movie makes me tired, because of all the things that happen and the things they do during one day. We had a day similar to that a couple of weeks ago. Nothing crazy, but at the end of the day, Mike and I looked at each other and went "Whew! That was a long day!" And because I now carry my camera everywhere, I captured a few photos I wanted to share. Kate looked so adorable before school. I am so excited that her hair is finally long enough for pig-tails! :) After a long day of school and work and preschool for Kate, we treated ourselves to Red Robin! Our favorite! But alas, the service was terrible, and Kate was more than ready to go long before the server gave us our bill. Oh well; the food was yummy as usual!
Then we got word that our neighbor had to go to the Emergency Room for a medical issue. So we ran over to the hospital so Mike could assist in giving a blessing. While waiting, they ransacked the rubber glove stash. So mature, my family! :)
Kate was in the car less than 30 seconds when this happened:
Poor gal! She's such a trooper on our long days. Love her!

1 comment:

Taralee said...

She really is a CUTIE!!!! I love that sleeping picture.

I'm so glad that you would have been my client. That made me smile :) I don't know if you saw my newest post but I'm not going to do hair now. (looked into some stuff and it's just not gonna work). But I was planning to do it in the salon, to answer your question :) And if I ever went back, it would be in a salon.