Okay, so I'm a little behind, but I wanted to post a couple pictures from Valentine's Day. We went to Cedar City for a little R&R and the St. George Parade of Homes, which I talk more about over at Pink Sunflower. Anyway, Mike and I went out for a relaxing lunch at the Garden House, while my mom tended Kate and baked Valentine's Day cookies. It was so nice to just chillax with Mike. Afterward, we went to a car lot and drooled over the GMC Acadia's, our dream car of choice.
Happy Valentine's Day lunch at Garden House.
Here's Kate in one of her many Valentine's Day outfits. Spoiled little girl! :) This one is from Grandma Petty. And it was too cute not to post. She had a fun Valentine's Day party at her school, and got a bunch of cards from all her little friends. I used to love Valentine's Day when I was a kid--- all those fun notes from classmates, conversation hearts, etc. We had a great holiday!
2 comments:
Didn't that used to be Adrianna's? I think Aimee loved that place for the drama! Great place! You look awesome and thanks for your post on my blog!
Wow, I'd love a Valentine's Day outfit. Kate looks simply smashing! Cute pics of you guys--looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment