Wohoo! That's so fun. My brother went there before and thought it was pretty fun. We should totally take our kids, they would LOVE IT! How did you go,pay, ...?
Oh wait, my las sentence was meaning like did you go with a group or just by yourselves, did you have to reserve it or can you just walk in, and how much was it?
AWESOME back flip! I haven't dont one in a while and I think I would be too chicken now haha!
Hey Girl I'm impressed you can still jump and not pee your pants let alone do a back flip. I was jumping with my boys the other day and did one and hurt so badly the next two days after. All those hr.s playing add on on my trampoline growing up and now I can't even do a back flip with out getting sore. I hate getting old.
I keep seeing people go to these trampoline places and I'm SO jealous - they look like a lot of fun. Kate is adorable and I'm very impressed with your back flip, I could never do that!
7 comments:
Wohoo! That's so fun. My brother went there before and thought it was pretty fun. We should totally take our kids, they would LOVE IT! How did you go,pay, ...?
Oh wait, my las sentence was meaning like did you go with a group or just by yourselves, did you have to reserve it or can you just walk in, and how much was it?
AWESOME back flip! I haven't dont one in a while and I think I would be too chicken now haha!
Hey Girl I'm impressed you can still jump and not pee your pants let alone do a back flip. I was jumping with my boys the other day and did one and hurt so badly the next two days after. All those hr.s playing add on on my trampoline growing up and now I can't even do a back flip with out getting sore. I hate getting old.
Oh, but I DID pee my pants! I kept telling Mike that a little leaked out every time I jumped! How sad is that???
I keep seeing people go to these trampoline places and I'm SO jealous - they look like a lot of fun. Kate is adorable and I'm very impressed with your back flip, I could never do that!
This looks so FUN! I love this and I want to go to there.
Cutie Miss Kate--she's growing up so fast!
miss you!!
Christina
I love the back flip. You are so talented.
Post a Comment