We've been having lots of fun playing with Kate lately. She's at such a fun age! For mutual one night we went ice blocking (old school, Utah-style!) It was a blast!

Except I couldn't stay on board for more than about 5 seconds!

Kate had such fun! She even rode down on Mike's lap at one point, but I can't get the picture to upload (
grrr!)

Then the other night we went to Sky Mania--- nothing but trampolines as far as the eye can see (well, not
that cool!) But still such a great time. And a fabulous workout! I was sweating after 30 minutes, and sore the next day. (Maybe that says more about how I'm still grossly out of shape!)


This is definitely going to be an
FHE activity spot in the future!

Mike took a panoramic shot of the kiddie trampoline area. This place is so cool!
4 comments:
I'm sad that we didn't end up getting there when we were down. That looks so cool! Maybe next time...hope you guys are doing good. Love ya
Looks like a ton of fun! I have actually never been ice blocking - let's go sometime! Can't wait to see you guys in less than 3 weeks!
Holy cow, that looks like a riot. We'll have to come visit sometime with Joshua so he and Kate can meet. He would go nuts in a place like that!
That does look like a cook place. My kids would love to go somewhere like that!
Post a Comment