Looking at my calendar recently I noticed something: sooo many of our family and friends have birthdays in the next couple of days! How funny that they all seem bunched up, and yet for months we don't have any! So here's a big Happy Birthday to YOU (Aunt Jenn, Cousin Andrew, Friend Barb, Aunt Michelle, Grandma Petty, and KRAMER-DOG~yes I insist we celebrate Kramer's day of birth on July 3rd!) We love you all and are happy to celebrate your birthdays!
Picture from a weekend birthday party for a cute little girl in our ward.
Our weekend was spent playing with friends on Friday night, housework on Saturday, a temple session on Saturday night, and tending to poor sick Mike on Sunday. I made a big pot of chicken soup, fluffed his pillows, and enjoyed a little down-time.
Here's to a nice (4-work-day) week!!!
1 comment:
Your SAHM days are close at hand!!! If anybody deserves it, it is you, Mike, Kate and Kramer. For now, UNLV is lucky LUCKY to have you!
Post a Comment