July is one of my favorite months of the year.
It's the month our amazing daughter came into this world.
It's the month of sparklers, American flags, hot dogs, picnics, pool time, and sno-cones!
I love the 4th of July holiday, even though we have no huge plans this year. We're going to tough it out in the 110 degree heat of Las Vegas, spend lots of time in our friend's pool, and enjoy being together as a little family.
And of course, I am thinking ahead to Kate's 3rd birthday on July 18. Now, what to get for that girl? This morning she said to me, "Mom, when I get my ears plinked I can wear earrings!" I was like... "plinked? Do you mean, pierced?" And Kate's all, "yeah!" I'm not sure I'm ready for her to get her ears plinked just yet, but I'm sure she'll be adorable with "plinked ears" when the time comes!
P.S. I'm using July 1 as a renewal of sorts~ to stash my crummy attitude , constant complaining and woe-is-me persona for a while. I'm getting on my own nerves; I can't imagine how anyone else is putting up with me. So here's to a fresh start, July!
I can't remember where I saw this image... I think from here. Charming, isn't it? 

3 comments:
Missed you at the Mohey reunion.
Your daughter is so cute! And you look great!
Good job on your new attitude :) I'm sure it'll be a great month!
Post a Comment