Monday, June 01, 2009

Today is our Anniversary! {7 Years}

They say year seven of a marriage is the toughest. I'm not sure who "they" are, but I don't believe it for a second! I'm so proud to call this man my husband, and fall in love with him all over again on a daily basis (well for sure every other day...) We've grown up a lot since June 1, 2002 when we were sealed together in the Idaho Falls Temple. We've had our ups and downs, definitely. We've fought, made up, loved, laughed, cried, moved, moved again, struggled through school, jobs, and laughed some more.
My parents say Mike is so good for me.
They're right.
And I'd like to think that occasionally, I'm good for him too!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, BABE. Here's to the best 7th year of marriage ever!

6 comments:

Sundee said...

Happy Anniversary!! You wedding pictures are beautiful!

Julie T. said...

Happy anniversary!! I agree that year 7 is awesome:)Such pretty wedding pictures!

Suzette said...

I'm sure you have taught Mike a thing or too in the last 7 years that is good for him :)!!! After all you are a pretty great person.

BKFW said...

Happy Anniversary! Your blog is so sweet! Mike is one lucky man!

The Grady's said...

We love you both! You two are perfect for each other and make marriage look easy! Congrats on a great 7 years :)

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary!