Kate and I spiced up the usual mundane drive to work and school today with an impromptu photo shoot. Yes, I deserve to have my license stripped by taking pictures while driving. But in my defense, we were stopped at red lights for most of them! :)
.
Kate with "Little Kramer" and "Red Blanket"-- two staples in her young life.But as you can see, she made it safely to school.
I'm so so so so glad we got to see you while we were on vacation!! Too bad it was so last-minute and Mike and Kate couldn't make it. I totally forgot to take pictures while we were there though :( Hopefully the reunion for next summer will work out...
So we figured why Allison was being fussy while we were there; it was nap time (I didn't think about it because of all the time changes...). We strapped her in the car and then she was out cold by the time we got to the first stop light.
4 comments:
My baby turns 4 in 3 days. I didn't realize our kids had birthdays 6 days apart. Fun times!:)
"Little Kramer"?.....that's so awesome!!
Now only 6 days and you'll have a 3 year old! ;)
I'm so so so so glad we got to see you while we were on vacation!! Too bad it was so last-minute and Mike and Kate couldn't make it. I totally forgot to take pictures while we were there though :( Hopefully the reunion for next summer will work out...
So we figured why Allison was being fussy while we were there; it was nap time (I didn't think about it because of all the time changes...). We strapped her in the car and then she was out cold by the time we got to the first stop light.
Take care and hope to see you again soon :)
I can't wait to see you guys this summer! Kate is looking so grown up its ridiculous! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment