Monday, July 06, 2009

It was actually PLEASANT weather in Las Vegas... a very enjoyable 4th!

Our 4th of July was mellow, relaxing, and quite enjoyable this year. I made Kramer wear his very patriotic shirt, much to his chagrin. But he looked so cute! A quick game of tug-o-war before breakfast. I volunteered to help make eggs for the ward breakfast... I've never cooked 120 eggs before in my life! :)But they sure were good, right Kate?
Funny eyes (on both of us)
After our neighbor's baptism, long naps, and pool time, we met up with some friends for sparklers.
The kiddos had a great time with each other!
Happy 4th of July!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Happy 4th of July to you. I'm thinking ahead to Ella's first birthday too, just 8 days after Kate's. Can't wait to see pics of your party!

M. Harrison said...

How fun... it was sure a lot more exciting that my celebration! Shaelynn and I spent the evening watching TV. One of the cousins was throwing up, so I didn't want to take her out and risk getting her sick. MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK TO NORMAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is to August and getting out again!!

Lindsay G said...

Those eggs were great! It was fun catching up with you guys!