We have some fun news to share...
.
We're having a BABY!!!
.
I'm not sure why we've kept it to ourselves (or mostly to ourselves... I have a big mouth) for so long. In any case, I told my boss this morning so I guess that makes it officially okay to announce it to the world!
We are soooo excited!
I'm 13 weeks along today, and had an ultrasound yesterday. Everything looks good, so say the doctors. No word on the gender yet... guess that'll have to wait until the next ultrasound.
.
Baby Sharp will be here in April!
YAY!
And yes, I totally put one of those baby countdown ticker things on here even though Mike thinks they're tacky. Sorry, Mikey! :)
28 comments:
WOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am so happy for you and Mike. That is such great news. Kate is gonna make one great big sister. Congrats! xoxo
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for all of you! You are going to have so much fun! All our love!
SO AWESOME! CONGRATULATIONS!
I can NOT believe you waited 13 weeks to tell us all. So are we going to come up with "K" names?
Keep the ticker, I say! It eases everyone from asking how far along you are eleventy billion times.
Congrats again! xoxo
Oh my GOSH!! That is SO EXCITING!!! Wow, you're gonna be a mamma x2!!! That's so fun. I can NOT wait to hear what you're having. I bet Kate is excited!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
There's something about it being on your blog that makes it feel that much more official :) JK. Mostly now I'm glad to know I don't have to keep this happy news quiet anymore. Yay for another baby!!!! Lydia will be thrilled to have a younger cousin :)
Congrats I am so happy for you two!! That is great and I know that Kate is thrilled!!!
YAY!!!! So many new babies in the Petty family :) We're happy for you guys!!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you all!
Wow! Congrats!!! Kate is going to make such a good big sister!
Yay! Best news ever. I'm so happy for you and for Miss Kate to be a big Sis.
:o)
How fun! Congratulations!!
Finally I don't have to keep a secret anymore, it was hard. So excited to see you at Christmas!
Love ya!!!!!!
So excited for you guys! Congratulations!!!
CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you!
Congratulations!!! Kids are the best.
Congrats again :)!!! Really really happy for you. And yes lets get together when I come to Ut. It's been way to LONG!!! I don't think you've even met Josh or Gavin and they are 6 and 3. SO SAD!!!!
YAY!!! I am so excited for you. I hope you are doing well. I always said I wanted an April baby--that seems like a perfect time. Congrats to you and Mike!!!
I'm glad that you spilled the beans! Congrats on everything going great. Love you guys.
Congrats!
Yippeee! Congrats girly you make cute babies.
Ahhh, the cat is out of the bag! We couldn't be happier for you! Congrats!
Congratulations guys!!! I am so glad that "Danica" will have a cousin around her age. And Mike... the baby counter is awesome!!! Get over it :)
Karen! I am so excited for you and Mike. Kate must be thrilled to becoming a big sister! Congratulations!
I heard from Jessi that I'd missed the big announcement on your blog. Congratulations - that is wonderful news for your whole family!
Congratulations! We're excited for you guys!
HOORAY!!! That is so very exciting. We're thrilled for you and can't wait to hear what you're having. Hope all is going well.
YEAH!!!!! So exciting! Hope you're feeling well. I'm sure Kate will love being a big helper/mommy to this little one. Congrats!
Congratulations sweet Karen!
Post a Comment