Friday, November 06, 2009

My little brothers are pretty awesome

Both of them! Yesterday I got an excited phone call from Kevin, saying he has passed the Texas Bar Exam! Yay to the zillionth degree! So much time, stress, countless pieces of pink lemonade pie, sleepless nights and one verrrry understanding wife (Leslie shout-out) went into making this possible.
We are SO proud to have a real live lawyer in the family!
And Sunday marks the end of an honorable LDS mission for my baby brother, Brian. He's been serving in the Philippines for the past two years and has learned a lot about himself, the world, and 101 ways to prepare rice and beans. I'm so proud of him and the man that he's become. We can't wait to see everyone on Sunday!

I love my family!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I honestly can't believe 2 years has passed and Brian is already coming home. Seems like just yesterday you were asking your readers if anyone had heard of Tagalog (sp?)! And Kevin! Congrats! That is awesome!

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

Naturally, as your sister and the sister of these two great men, I have to agree. I just haven't had time to post my own tribute to them. Thanks for taking care of it for me :)