Friday, February 05, 2010

Happy Friday

Even with a mid-week break of sorts (Kate needed a sick day yesterday and I happily obliged) I'm excited for the weekend. On the docket: a lot of cleaning and de-cluttering, getting our rooms ready for Baby Sharp's arrival in just two months.

Also, some cuteness for Friday.
I told Kate to set the table for dinner last night and when I came into the kitchen this is what I found: Yes that would be a 1/4 tsp. and a tiny cocktail fork for her utensils. I didn't even know we had those! But I'm so proud that they were on the right sides of the plate. I moved them to take a better picture.
Happy Friday!
Have a wonderful weekend.

6 comments:

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

She is such a big girl!

Artis said...

The hostess with the most-ess.

M. Harrison said...

I'd say that Kate is well on her way to some magnificent things! I mean, HELLO, every time we have some fancier dinner and I'm asked to set the table I have to be reminded on which utensil goes on which side. Is there some kind of cute jingle to remember it? I'm a hopeless case!

Emily Petty said...

That is too cute!

The Grady's said...

seriously, that is just adorable!

jessi said...

What a little lady you have! Did you eat dinner with the utensils she placed :)