Tuesday, April 13, 2010

He's here!!

Dylan Grady Sharp is finally here! He was born on 4/12/10 aat 6:24 p.m. The little guy weighed 8 lbs 8 oz... (just like I predicted!) and is 19.5 inches long. At this moment Mike and I are cursing the computer setup at the hospital, so pictures will have to come tomorrow. We are all doing great!!! More tomorrow.

9 comments:

Michelle and Nick said...

Congratulations!! So exciting. Can't wait to see pictures.

Emily Petty said...

Congratulations Karen & Mike! Glad to hear that everyone is well. Can't wait to see pictures of your little Dylan.

Suzette said...

Congrats Karen. I love big babies I'm sure he's so cute!!! The name is adorable. Take care of yourself and enjoy your new little one :)!!! Love ya.

Sundee said...

Congratulations!! Glad you are all doing well!

Lindsey said...

Congratulations Karen & family! What a great name! Can't wait to see pictures of the big guy!

Unknown said...

yay! welcome dylan! can't wait to meet you :-) congrats mike & karen. love you guys!

Jaime Lynne said...

Congratulations! I look forward to seeing pictures. I'm guessing Kate is on Cloud 9.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Can't wait for pictures.

Melanie said...

So happy for you guys!

The Steere's