Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Introducing Dylan Grady Sharp

In the interest of full disclosure, this is Karen's sister, Lisa, making this post because Karen and Mike are a little preoccupied with this adorable little guy...

Dylan Grady Sharp




He is so sweet! I'm told he has two dimples and a little bit of hair.

Mom and baby are both doing great.



Mike just came home to pick up Kate so she could go meet her new brother! I'm sure there will be photos of that coming as well.

14 comments:

M. Harrison said...

I love his name guys. He looks cute, and I'm sure anxious to get a peek at a dimple picture! I'm glad that you guys are doing well Karen. We'll be excited to see pictures with the kids together. Love you!

HammondFam said...

Congratulations!!!

Sundee said...

What an adorable little guy! Congratulations!

Kim said...

He is so cute!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! I am so glad that he is here safe and sound. I love the name! I seriously think he has a lot of "Sharp" in him. He looks just like Danica...I don't know if people will agree...but I see it :)
Can't wait to see you guys! Say hi to big sister Kate :)
Love ya! Nate, Jen and Kate

Unknown said...

just kidding... Nate, Jen and DANICA!!!!
(had Kate on the mind cause I am sure she is thrilled with her little brother!)

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!

Nick Paige Josh & Lexy said...

Congrats! I love the name Dylan! He is a doll! I especially love Mike - all handsome in his blue suit! Can't wait to meet him!

Nicole said...

What a little sweetheart! Congrats to you guys. What a great name he's got too. We're so thrilled for you!

Jolene said...

Congratulations from the Holversons...glad everyone is doing well.

Julie T. said...

Congrats Sharp family!! He is ADORABLE!!

Taralee said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm so excited!!!!! Congratulations :) He is so cute and he looks HUGE (in a good way, haha). Now I know what people were saying when they kept saying that Chase looked so big (he was 9lb. 4 oz.) I didn't see it but everyone else could. Now I can see how Dylan looks so big. That's awesome!

I'm glad you're doing well. PLEASE let me know if I can help out in ANY (did you hear me?? ANY!) way! :)

Mrs. Petty said...

Have I really not commented yet?!? Congrats you guys. How fun that Mike has a little boy now. Hope you are having a lot of fun with your new little bundle!

jessi said...

okay, so for some reason I was logged in under my mother's blogger account??? That was actually me, cousin jessi, and not "Mrs. Petty" commenting :)