Warning: Shameless Brag-post Ahead
My new friend, Danielle, has nicknamed my son "The Dyl" to go along with her cutie-pie boy, Hudson, aka "The Hud". I find myself calling Dylan "The Dyl" all the time these days; how cute is that?? :)
Anyway, this morning I found several pictures of my children that I want to make sure the grandparents get to see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On July 24th, we met up with our ward for a pancake breakfast and bike riding for the kids. Kate had a ball, even though it was eleventy-million degrees outside.
Anyway, this morning I found several pictures of my children that I want to make sure the grandparents get to see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On July 24th, we met up with our ward for a pancake breakfast and bike riding for the kids. Kate had a ball, even though it was eleventy-million degrees outside.
Here are some randoms from hanging around the house. Dylan and Kramer are good little friends. I love 'em!
There are so many parks and bodies of water around Arlington. Everywhere we explore, we find another beautiful place to picnic or hang out... when it's a bit cooler. I'm keeping a list for September or October when we can venture outside a little longer than 20-minute increments.
My heart just bursts when I see Kate loving on Dylan... which is all the time. Sometimes it's totally annoying how Kate and I seem to fight over who actually gave birth to Dylan, as she thinks SHE is indeed his mother. But she is such a wonderful big sister to him.
Here's Kate at her 4-year check-up. She was a brave little girl, even though she had to get three big shots. Sometimes I can't believe how grown-up she seems and how she's not a baby anymore! How I love her, even when her divi-licious attitude makes me want to scream!
3 comments:
That is hilarious that Kate wants someone a little more supercalifragalistic for a mom :) She really is so grown up! I am already counting down to see you guys this fall!
It looks like you are having all sorts of fun and adventures in your new home. So happy for you. Kate is such a little beautie!
okay, totally stalking your blog (AGAIN), but these pictures are so precious!
Post a Comment