Monday, December 13, 2010

To Build a House

Last night we got together with our friends, the Sturgills, to let the kids make gingerbread houses. Well, long after the girls got bored, our husbands-- the Mikes-- kept at it. The supplies...
Mike means business!
I love this "melted" snowman.
The boys-- proud of their creations, but none too pleased to be getting their picture taken.



3 comments:

Danielle said...

the blog is lookin' cute miss karen! :)

last night was fun, thanks to your sister for giving me the idea. (ha! hi lisa!)

M. Harrison said...

We had the same idea a couple of nights ago. We made sugar cookie houses because I hate gingerbread! They turned out pretty cool too!! Steve and I have been doing it for a few years and it is a fun tradition for the kids.
I love the mansion Mike.

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

Pretty impressive!