Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'd love to blog more but...

...argh!!!  I am so frustrated with Blogger right now.  Is anyone else having problems uploading photos?  I cannot get anything to upload.  I hate the new format and all the shenanigans going on right now with this. 
So, we have been very busy lately, and have adorable pictures to show for it (take my word) and lots more to come!  Some of our highlights over the past week:
  • Princess birthday party that Kate attended last weekend
  • Crafty play-date, where I learned how to make darling (if I do say so myself) fabric flower pins and a bracelet
  • Dylan being the cutest baby alive (in my humble opinion) waving, eating, learning sign language, and laughing his adorable laugh
  • Reading new books like this and this.  
  • Sewing!  I finished my apron and am now embarking on a skirt-making exhibition for Kate.
Anyway, I'm hoping that we can figure out what the hickory heck is wrong with our computer/Blogger account or whatever.  I know you're all waiting with baited breath to see what we've been up to! :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww! I want to see Dylan doing sign language! So fun!

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

Yes, I am waiting with baited breath so let's get your computer savvy hubby on this immediately :)

Danielle said...

what the hickory heck?

YES.

hope the brains of the outfit gets working on this, STAT!!!