Kate with some of her Texas pals-- Fall 2010
I am experimenting today with Blogger. After nearly going mad this weekend, and begging Mike to work his computer-nerd magic, we finally determined that Blogger was not to blame; but rather our router. All this is incredibly boring, but needless to say, I hope we are back up and running!
I am experimenting today with Blogger. After nearly going mad this weekend, and begging Mike to work his computer-nerd magic, we finally determined that Blogger was not to blame; but rather our router. All this is incredibly boring, but needless to say, I hope we are back up and running!
We had a wonderfully relaxing weekend. Friday night was spent with bowls of ice cream on the couch as a family, watching Despicable Me. Cute movie! Saturday we ran errands and spent a fun day with Kevin, Leslie and Colin. We took advantage of the nice January weather playing at the park, eating delicious food, and watching A Few Good Men. Believe it or not, Mike and I had never seen it. Yesterday was a nice day at church and more relaxing with the family. Mike and I got into laughing fits over a game of Scrabble last night. We lead SUCH a wild and crazy life! :)
Anyway, we're looking forward to a busy week... Happy Monday!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun weekend to me!! I really like your blog format, and your kids are just the cutest! Your sewing looks great too - you're staying busy!
Post a Comment