Friday, January 28, 2011

We might just be back in business!

 Oh golly I hope so!  I haven't been much of a blogger lately, because every time I try to upload photos I want to toss this laptop out the window.  But today, the blog-gods are smiling upon me.  So here are a couple of fun and completely random pictures for this Friday.
I love my children in their cozy jammies!  They're so cute.  And Mike... well he's cute all (most) of the time.  We've had a very nice week of playing with good friends, eating at the "dinner place" (Red Robin), Enrichment meeting, and enjoying this beautiful Texas January weather.

This week I've been especially reflective of our time here in Texas so far.  Hard to believe we've been here eight whole months.  It's gone by so fast.  And it really has been such a blessing for our family that we moved here, fell into an amazing ward with fabulous friends, and a job that Mike likes (there's always room for improvement, but for the moment, we are good there).

And even though there are things (and people) I miss about Las Vegas, I'm glad to be here right now.

So here's a little bit about the Dyl:
He is walking around furniture like a mad man, picking up speed with his crawling, giggling and babbling all the time, playing in the toilet (just once... so far), exploring his toys a little more, and biting the heck out of his crib.  It's really gross.  He is a good eater and has been noshing on homemade baby food (don't get too excited... just squash and a few other things), and crackers and pretty much anything we put in front of him.

Some tid-bits about Miss Kate:
She is able to write all her letters and spell simple words all by herself.  She writes notes to the entire family and draws pictures for everyone too.  She's enjoying her new Primary class and proudly wears her CTR ring around that her teacher gave her.  Kate loves to dress up and dance around the house, especially with Daddy. 

So, my goal is to blog a bit more often.  I miss it.
Happy Friday!!!

1 comment:

Emily Petty said...

What a darling baby in a basket! I'm impressed with Kate's abilities - we need to work with Frankie!