Dylan found a new place to play... what do you think?
Oh that kid cracks me up! He is so much more into things than Kate ever was at that age. I absolutely adore being home with these munchkins every day. The thought of ever having to go back to work... well I don't want to think about it. I'm so lucky right now. And I am thankful for this time with them. Sure, I have bad days. In fact, the last couple of weeks have been very tough. I am having a hard time finding balance between spending time with the children, Mike, friends, my new calling, housework, etc. But thanks to the powerful priesthood, I have been blessed with the ability to find that balance. I know it will take some time to figure it all out. In the meantime, I have to remember that the kids need to come first. Otherwise I'd miss out on priceless moments like watching Dylan playing in the oven. :)
Happy Friday!!!
6 comments:
at least he didn't climb in the oven, right?
That is such a great picture of him! I love that huge smile :)
Love the toy box! He is so dang cute!
Welcome to the world of BOYS. All three of mine were huge explorers at that age. They loved to get into trouble. I'm not sure what it's like to raise a girl but I know with boys you always have to be on your toes. And I LOVE his huge smile. How cute is that? We gotta get together before he's all grown.
Deacon did that too! Oh, man, I love baby boys.
And look at that face on Dylan, could he be any happier!? It's obvious that you have found some sort of balance as a SAHM because he looks so happy and taken care of. What is your new calling?
P.S. We soon have to sign up our firstborn's for Kindergarted. WTH? Where has time gone?
What a cutie! I have noticed a definite difference between boys and girls! It is so hard to find that balance - just another one of those lessons us moms are blessed to get to learn!
Post a Comment