Saturday, March 19, 2011

Green Food and Playtime

 On St. Patrick's Day, we stayed around the house, making green food and watching the children play.
It was fun to create an entire meal of green things.  The kids loved it!
 This was an attempt to get a "cousin" picture... epic fail.
 The cutest little helper you ever did see!

 The green spread: homemade macaroni and cheese, green jello, green peas, green lemonade, and green sugar cookies for dessert.
 Dylan's new favorite trick: pushing a chair around the kitchen floor.  While I'm sure the downstairs neighbors aren't pleased, I am loving it!  He is so proud, and he's this close to walking.
After dinner we went to the park to burn off some energy.  I love the picture below of Dylan hanging on for dear life on the swing.  He kept nodding off, too.  Ah-dorable.

 Oh, I love family walks!

1 comment:

Emily Petty said...

Wow, what great posts and family pictures! I love the picture of Dylan and his chair - so cute. That's great that you have most of your family around right now. Your zoo story/stroller pic is funny and your hamburger cupcakes looks pretty cool!