| I'm about to kiss wee little Colin |
Being a Grady (my ancestors were O'Gradys, who came over from Ireland in the early 1900s) I am all too happy to celebrate St. Patrick's Day each year. My brother and sis-in-law do it up right! Each year they throw a big party celebrating the luck o' the Irish, and this year we lived close enough to be able to attend. They went all out, with the most amazing corned beef and cabbage (don't knock it 'til you've tried it) red potatoes, green desserts, salads, rolls, etc. It was quite the Irish feast!
Thanks, Kevin and Leslie, for a wonderful time.
Yummy!
2 comments:
wow, they really do go all out, you weren't kidding! that looks awesome!!!
as an aside, in that picture of you and your sister... is a prayer being said? or did no one else get a lesson in bad body language? because everyone else has their arms folded and one guy has his head down!!! HAHAHAHA.
(i love your green shirt!!!)
Wow what a great party. Leslie sounds like uite the party planner. How fun for you all to enjoy. I was going to say the same thing about the picture with you and Lisa. You two goofballs interupting a prayer :)...
Tell brian CONGRATS. That's awesome. Wasn't he lke 4 yesterday? I remember going with you to pick him up from day care all the time. And how lucky for your parents to have two daugher in laws with the same name. That's funny.
Post a Comment