| That's my baby with his adorable Easter basket. |
We were fortunate enough to score an invite to spend Saturday out at my Aunt Liz's farm. We had such a blast! They went all out with a giant egg hunt for the kids AND the adults. Egg hunts kind of stress me out actually because I'm not very competitive. So I was nervous to participate. But boy am I glad I did! The eggs were filled with $$.
Yay! :)
Yay! :)
The rest of the day was spent dying eggs, playing on the playground, swimming in the pool, and eating lots and lots of delicious food.
| Right before the adult egg hunt |
| Leslie, Kevin and cutie-pie Colin |
See what I mean? Yummy!
The rest of our Easter weekend was pretty mellow. Kate got all dolled up for church. So did Dylan. But then Dylan spiked a fever so I kept him home while Mike and Kate enjoyed church.
After a dinner of grilled chicken, rice, roasted broccoli and carrots and a walk around the neighborhood, it was time for bed.
After a dinner of grilled chicken, rice, roasted broccoli and carrots and a walk around the neighborhood, it was time for bed.
Oh, but the kids apparently didn't get the memo that it was bedtime, as it was a nonstop circus with crying off and on. And then a thunderstorm in the middle of the night. So we're all a wee bit tired today. Oh well, it's Monday and a fresh start to the week!
5 comments:
It looks like so much fun! And you're right, Dylan does look much older all of a sudden :)
How fun! Looks like a serious blast and your necklace looks fantastic!
yes, agreed on the necklace.
love all the pictures, that place looks fantastic!
Hey Karen,
I have a step son named Dylan, and spelled that way, too. Cool! I love that you guys had an adult hunt! That is an awesome idea! The baskets you got were incredibly cute, too! I went with the basic $2 wicker basket. I'm a cheap-o I guess.
The first pic of Dylan so carefully looking at (perhaps scrutinizing) the egg reminds me of Mike.... methodical and analyzing things... how they work or could be repaired. It's precious!
Post a Comment