Monday, May 02, 2011

First sleepover {and Dylan is currently feeding himself}

 Kate and Maddy had their very first sleepover over the weekend.
They were so cute!
With our husbands away at the father/son camp-out, we hung out at the Sturgill's house; Danielle did my hair, the babies played together, and the girls watched Tangled, ate popcorn, played (aka fought over) Barbies, and snuggled in their hide-a-bed.
 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In other news, Dylan is currently learning how to feed himself with a spoon, and making a ginormous mess!
But it sure is adorable.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, I made these pillows.  I'm oddly proud of them.  I did a pocket thing in the back so we can take it out when I decide I hate this fabric.

This will be a busy week.
My baby brother is getting married a week from Tuesday!  That means mad packing, cleaning, and planning to get ready for our big trip to Utah later this week.
See everyone soon!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah, I am having the hardest time concentrating today and I am sure the rest of the week will be the same, so excited to see all of you. Love the pillows.

Lisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek and Lisa Larson said...

The pillows are great! I would be proud too. I wish I had your eye for design.
Also, Dylan is adorable. I love that he is feeding himself :)
And Kate looks SO old! I can't wait to see you guys soon!

jessi said...

Cute pillows! I have that as a new project. I was thinking the pocket insert was too much work (I am being lazy), so I started thinking that when I want to change the fabric, I could just sew over the existing pillowcase. . . okay, do you see how lazy I am being? Have fun at the wedding!!!

Kelly said...

Love the pillows and I just can't believe how big Kate is now. I remember her in her baby carrier like it was yesterday. Are we getting old?