Friday, June 03, 2011

Two Before Five

 I promise not to blog every single time my children lose a tooth.  But we were so thrilled that Kate lost yet another one last night.  Now both sets of grandparents have been present for these monumental events in her young life.
The tooth fairy worked long and hard last night... sanding down an Altoids box, painting it and then drawing an adorable tooth friend for her money.  She woke us up at 2:30 in the morning... "the Tooth Fairy came!  The Tooth Fairy came!"
Two lost teeth and two grown-up teeth before the age of five.  This little girl is growing up all too quickly!!!
~~~~
Happy Weekend!  We're going to brave the Texas heat/humidity at Canton Trade Days with my parents and Kevin, Leslie and Colin.  And probably log a few quality hours at the swimming pool. 
Enjoy!

1 comment:

jessi said...

oh my goodness! Seriously. I am soooo not ready for that with Abram! I can't believe how they are growing up!