As much as we miss Kate while she's at school, I'm really enjoying spending one-on-one time with little Dylan. His personality is exploding all over the place these days (complete with monumental temper tantrums that are actually quite hilarious to me). Anyway, the other day we spent a cool morning at the park, watching the ducks and walking around.
"Duck" is one of the words Dylan is kind of saying these days. Others include "ball", "Mom" and "Dada"... all of which sound kind of like "baaaaah" but I can tell what he's saying! :)
And I'm including this picture, because Mike will hate it. :)
Dylan just had to have a purse when we went to pick Kate up from school recently.
My posts are few and far between lately. I'm not sure why. We are doing fun things and I'm really happy to be spending time at home still. I will do better!!
3 comments:
Love the purse!! How funny!
He is growing up so fast. I love the picture with the purse, I am sure Mike will not like it.
He is so old! But something I love is that I can totally see the family resemblance between he and Lydia. Maybe its in my imagination, but I love that they look like cousins :)
Post a Comment